You may be considering a redesign of your website if your current design isn’t working for you. What are the signs that it’s time to revamp your website? If your website looks old and outdated, it may be time to redesign. You may benefit from some changes if your current site does not reflect the direction in which your business is going and looks awful on mobile devices. It needs to be updated if you can’t find the relevant information, it is difficult to navigate and it takes a long time to load. It’s time to update if you receive feedback about how unfriendly it is.
You can use analytics data to determine when your site needs some attention. There will need to be adjustments made if there are low repeat visits and low time spent on the site. If you are not as tech-savvy you would like to be, this is the time to seek a professional’s opinion. For a Web designer Exeter, visit exeter.nettl.com/digital/website-design
Redesigning your website has many advantages, including:
- A new website is the window of your online business. It should look modern and fresh, and represent a successful company.
- A mobile-friendly site is important.
- You’ll find that your customers are much happier if they can easily access all of your contact information.
- After a professional redesign, you can update and maintain your website’s content.
- Online marketing can give you an edge over your competitors.
- Search engines will find your website easier.
- Using social media, blogs and e-commerce, you can increase sales with the help of contact forms, blogs, social media and ecommerce.