Not everyone feels the need to lose weight for the wedding – which is great – but it is still always a good idea to maintain healthy habits. What better way to start off your marriage than as your best self? While health is often focused on diet and exercise, it’s equally important to take care of your mind and emotions as well. The below tips, from best au online casinos, will help you and your spouse feel your best on the wedding day and beyond.
- Eat clean. Why lather with potentially harmful chemicals and toxic substances to get rid of impurities on your skin when you can just start eating cleanly from the get-go? Cut grease/bad fats, bad carbs, and begin eating fresh and less- or unprocessed foods more often. This will help prevent those impurities from showing up in the first place, and will even aid your digestion and your overall health.
- Wear sunscreen whenever you’re outdoors! At a golf tournament we went to one day we were very diligent with our SPF 70 sunscreen, reapplying it every two hours on the dot (as directed). However, my daughter was wearing this shirt that she though would provide enough coverage to the area below her neck, and so forewent any sunscreen on it. Long story short, she how looks for ways to hide this red triangular spot that was left as a result. Your lesson: Wear sunscreen EVEN if you think that area won’t get sun. (It will.)
- Hydrate often! The easiest and quickest way to avoid dry, puffy skin–and dehydration, stress, jitters, among others side effects of wedding prep is to hydrate from the inside out. Sure, creams will help, but for a true glow, your skin needs to be hydrated. We’ve read you need to drink half of your body weight in ounces each day. So if you weigh 140, drink 70 oz. every day. That’s a good rule of thumb but you could search for your recommended daily water intake (depending on height, weight, and activity levels) and start sipping. Drinking water can improve your gaming skills at casino en ligne crazy vegas.
- Take your vitamins. Vitamin A helps strengthen your vision, Vitamin B helps strengthen your hair, and Vitamin C helps strengthen your immune system. Those are just a few of the vitamins that you could begin taking. Find out with your doctor what supplements they recommend or what foods naturally loaded with vitamins already you could start eating more of.
- Get a trim. Chemical-laden bottles and substances can make big claims about repairing damaged ends, but the truth is, the only way to combat fried, split ends, is to trim them off. To avoid sacrificing length, take a half-inch off every 8 weeks.